Oct. 26 – 27, 2017
This year the OAAP is hosting a one and a half day conference at York University‘s Keele campus in Toronto, Ontario.
Our conference theme is “‘All Together Now’ – Integrating Advising & Student Support Services“.
Latest conference updates
- A draft agenda is almost ready to be posted (late July)!
- Registration will open on-line in late July.
- Call for proposals is now closed. Thanks for those that submitted a proposal we need time to review and will be in contact soon.
- If you missed the proposal deadline but have a great idea, please contact us – we may be able to find space for you!
- Motivational speaker Tim Cork will be our Keynote at this year’s conference!
- We will continue to update this page as we finalize our agenda so check back often!
Tim’s career spans 25 years in the hi-tech, commercial real estate and communications industries where he held progressively senior positions both nationally and internationally with companies like Xerox, Regus, SkyDome and TCS Telecom. He has over 83,000 hours in leadership roles.
Tim is currently the President of Straight A’s Inc., an International provider of Leadership development, Coaching and Sales Training. He is a sought after speaker and has been published in numerous magazines and papers. Known as “The Networking Guru” by The Globe and Mail and Breakfast Television and “The Career Guru” by the Toronto Star and Huffington Post, he educates, entertains and shares his wisdom with thousands every year.
Tim lives in Toronto with his wife and has two children. He uses his name as an acronym for his purpose in life which is to Touch, Inspire and Move people to act on their passions and goals. His first bestselling book, “Tapping the Iceberg” focuses on getting Straight A’s (Attitude, Aptitude, & Action) in life through unleashing your possibilities. His new book “G3”focuses on being the best You, Leadership and Netgiving. Tim is on many boards and spends countless hours giving to the Corporate world and his community.